


Carter is posing for us, what a happy boy
Elizabeth walking, she just turned 1 a couple weeks ago
Lydia and Abel walking. They both just turned 1
Lydia
Bella, right before her birthday.
Natalie this poor little girl was teething, but didn't let the pain slow her down!

Everyone here made the trek out to our house for the birthday play date. Three just had birthdays and the others are soon to follow. Our little babies are getting so old. I can't believe where the time has gone. I met most of these babies and moms when they were only weeks old, and now a year has past. It is so amazing to see how much they have changed during the year. We were talking about how at first we couldn't tell all the cries apart, now we know if that noise came from our child or if that is definitely not a noise that our child would make. I also noticed how different they all are, yet they are similar in how they play. Since I have seen how Abel plays with his toys (and climbs on his toy box) it was fun to watch the others go through the same motions learning what the toys do.





No comments:
Post a Comment